Traveller's One Barrel
- Gold rum distilled from fermented molasses.
The light gold color reflects the unfiltered content like golden stars in a galaxy. Fresh peach and sweet florals dominate the nose. The entry is silky smooth sweet butterscotch with a roasted coconut and viscous oily body followed by apple cinnamon spice in the finish. A classic golden rum.
- Bottled at 40% alcohol by volume.
- Gold Medal Dark Rum
2006 International Sugar Cane Spirits Tasting Competition Ybor City
- There is only 1 Traveller's One Barrel review by our forum members.
- Arctic Wolf
- 32 of 1580 Ministry of Rum forum members have selected Traveller's One Barrel as one of their favorites. More Ministry of Rum member favorites.
- Make your own on the Ministry of Rum.
- Members who chose Traveller's One Barrel as one of their favorites also chose:
- Zacapa - Ron Zacapa Centenario Gran Reserva
- Gosling's Black Seal Rum
- 10 Cane
- Barbancourt Special Reserve, Barbancourt Five Star
- El Dorado 12 Year Old Special Reserve Demarera Rum
Do you sell Traveller's One Barrel
Last updated May 3, 2012