Santero Carta Blanca, 3 year old, light
- Light pale rum distilled from fermented molasses. Aged three years in used whisky and bourbon barrels.
- Bottled at 40% alcohol by volume.
- There are 7 sugar cane spirits bottled by Santana Liquors Zona France SA.
- Santero Añejo, 7 year old
- Santero Carta Blanca, 3 year old, light
- Santero Carta Oro, 5 year old, gold
- Santero Carta Plata, silver dry
- Santero Coffee Rum
- Santero Ron 12 Años Gran Reserva
- Santero Ron 21 Años Antigua Reserva
- 1 of 1565 Ministry of Rum forum members have selected as one of their favorites. More Ministry of Rum member favorites.
- Make your own on the Ministry of Rum.
- Members who chose Santero Carta Blanca, 3 year old, light as one of their favorites also chose:
- Clément Tres Vieux
- Clément Premiere Canne
- Clément Shrubb Liqueur Creole
- Clément Rhum Blanc
- Clément Six Ans D'Age
Do you sell Santero Carta Blanca, 3 year old, light
Last updated June 23, 2010