Old Ipswich Golden Marsh Spiced Rum
- Light Brown, spiced -rum distilled from fermented molasses. Blend of aged and fresh rums.
Blended from aged and fresh rums, spices and natural flavors and the orange background label pumpkin is the first aroma to be identified when the bottle is opened. The second sniff reveals the baking spices used to flavor this rum - cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. Hints of citrus peel are evident in the initial taste while the fresh rum component of this spiced rum can't be ignored in the finish.
- Bottled at 40% alcohol by volume.
- There are 2 sugar cane spirits bottled by Turkey Shore Distilleries.
- Old Ipswich Golden Marsh Spiced Rum
- Old Ipswich Tavern Style Rum
- Make your own on the Ministry of Rum.
| Importers that sell
Old Ipswich Golden Marsh Spiced Rum. |
We're sorry there are no businesses that sell Old Ipswich Golden Marsh Spiced Rum in our database.
Do you sell Old Ipswich Golden Marsh Spiced Rum
Last updated November 4, 2012