Eight Bells Rum
- Light brown rum distilled from fermented molasses. Aged in used whisky and bourbon barrels.
A gold medal winner in the 2012 Ministry of Rum Tasting Competition, Eight Bells is one of the many American made rums that have come to the market in the last few years. Distilled in the northern state of Maine, a state better known for consuming than distilling spirits, this molasses-based rum is a good example of what distillers can do when they are willing to invest the time it takes to age a good distillate. Of course, this isn't their first batch of rum, but the balance of charred oak and flavors of caramelized fruit and nuts shows a lot of promise for New England Distilling.
- Bottled at 45% alcohol by volume.
- 8 of 1542 Ministry of Rum forum members have selected Eight Bells Rum as one of their favorites. More Ministry of Rum member favorites.
- Make your own on the Ministry of Rum.
- Members who chose Eight Bells Rum as one of their favorites also chose:
- Pyrat XO, 15yo
- Zaya Gran Reserva Rum
- Barbancourt Special Reserve, Barbancourt Five Star
- English Harbour Five Year Old Antigua Rum
- Diplomático Reserva Exclusiva
Eight Bells Rum. |
We're sorry there are no businesses that sell Eight Bells Rum in our database.
Do you sell Eight Bells Rum
Last updated March 3, 2013