Blackwell Fine Jamaican Rum
- Dark brown rum distilled from fermented molasses. Aged in used whisky and bourbon barrels.
Chris hails from one of Jamaica's oldest merchant families, the Lindo family, who first came to the island in 1625. His grandfather owned J. Wray & Nephew—renowned for distilling the best rum in Jamaica. Chris continues in the family tradition with the introduction of Blackwell Fine Jamaican Rum, developed from his own recipe. With his music label, Island Records, Chris brought the best of Jamaican reggae to the world, now he brings you the finest Jamaican rum, made from Jamaican sugar cane and distilled by Jamaican workers. This isn’t a simple light rum, Blackwell Rum, known by Jamaicans as Black Gold, is colorful, rich and full of spice, depth and character, like the spirit of this magical island.
- Bottled at 40% alcohol by volume.
- 11 of 1582 Ministry of Rum forum members have selected as one of their favorites. More Ministry of Rum member favorites.
- Make your own on the Ministry of Rum.
- Members who chose Blackwell Fine Jamaican Rum as one of their favorites also chose:
- Barceló Imperial
- Diplomático Reserva Exclusiva
- El Dorado 12 Year Old Special Reserve Demarera Rum
- Zaya Gran Reserva Rum
- Lemon Hart 151 Demerara Rum
Last updated September 1, 2013