Bacardi Oak Heart Spiced Rum
- Brown, maple, cinnamon, nutmeg, honey, and vanilla-flavored rum distilled from fermented molasses. Blend of golden rums.
The latest foray into the spiced rum category, introduced in 2011. Rum, aged 1 - 3 years has maple, cinnamon, nutmeg, honey, and vanilla added and then filtered in a proprietary process.
- Bottled at 35% alcohol by volume.
- There is only 1 Bacardi Oak Heart Spiced Rum review by our forum members.
- Arctic Wolf
- There are 18 sugar cane spirits distilled by Bacardi.
- Bacardi 150th Anniversary Decanter
- Bacardi 151 Dark
- Bacardi 1873 Solera
- Bacardi 1909
- Bacardi 8
- Bacardi Añejo
- Bacardi Black
- Bacardi Dragonberry
- Bacardi Gold
- Bacardi Limón
- Bacardi O
- Bacardi Oak Heart Spiced Rum
- Bacardi Reserva Limitada
- Bacardi Rock Coconut
- Bacardi Select
- Bacardi Spice
- Bacardi Superior White / Carta Blanca
- Rubi Rey
- 17 of 1578 Ministry of Rum forum members have selected Bacardi Oak Heart Spiced Rum as one of their favorites. More Ministry of Rum member favorites.
- Make your own on the Ministry of Rum.
- Members who chose Bacardi Oak Heart Spiced Rum as one of their favorites also chose:
- Zacapa XO
- Zacapa - Ron Zacapa Centenario Gran Reserva
- Gosling's Black Seal Rum
- Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum
- El Dorado 15 Year Old Special Reserve Demarera Rum
Do you sell Bacardi Oak Heart Spiced Rum
Last updated September 14, 2011