Search by Label Name .
2012 Ministry of Rum Tasting Competition
Rum Lovers Forums
Where to find Rum
Frequently Asked Questions
Ministry of Rum Giftshop
Rum Trade Registry
Promote your brand on the Ministry of Rum
Heading to the Caribbean?
Nicaragua - Flor de Caña
Test your Rum IQ
1) What two countries border Nicaragua?
Honduras and Costa Rica
Panama and Costa Rica
Guatemala and Honduras
Belize and Mexico
2) Nicaragua has nine crater lakes, more than any country situated outside Africa. True or False?
3)What is the most popular sport in Nicaragua?
4) Flor de Cańa Rums have been produced since
5) What kind of still is used to distill Flor de Cańa rums?
Copper pot still and multi-column stills
6) Flor de Cańa Rums are aged in small American oak barrels previously used to age Jack Daniels Tennessee Bourbon?
7) Lake Nicaragua is home to some of the few freshwater sharks in the the world.
8) Nicaragua had the first elected woman president of any Latin American country?
9)In addition to making sugar, the sugar mill that makes the molasses used to make Flor de Cańa rums
produces 23% of Nicaragua's electricity during the cane season
produces sugar that is made into ethanol for export
is one of the most evironmentally conscious industries in the Caribbean basin
all of the above
10) In addition to winning many awards, all of the Flor de Cańa rums are Kosher Certified.
Copyright © 1997-2020 Ministry of Rum, All Rights Reserved.