- Berry Bros. & Rudd is Britain's oldest wine and spirit merchant, having traded from the same shop for over 300 years.
The business was officially established in 1698 by the Widow Bourne at 3 St James's Street in London, opposite St James's Palace. The company evolved from selling provisions, exotic spices, tea and coffee to, ultimately, fines wines and Whisky, Brandy and of course Rum.
Berrys first supplied wine to the British Royal Family during the reign of King George III and has continued to do so to the present day. Our first Royal Warrant was awarded in 1903 by King Edward VII and today we hold two Royal Warrants for H.M. The Queen and H.R.H. The Prince of Wales.
Despite Berrys' history and the continuation in the belief in traditional standards of service and quality, it is also extremely innovative. In 1994 it launched one of the first online wine shops, www.bbr.com, which is now regarded as Britain's leading wine & spirit website.
As well as a range of commerically available Rums, a number of high quality single estate Rums, are produced under the Berrys' Own Selection Label.
Today members of the Berry and Rudd families continue to own and manage the family-run wine merchant business and uphold the traditions and qualities of this very special company.
- There are 15 products in our database sold by Berry Bros & Rudd.
- Angostura 1824
- Angostura 1919
- Barbancourt Special Reserve, Barbancourt Five Star
- Barrow's Grand Reserve
- Cruzan Single Barrel Estate Rum
- Doorly's Fine Old Barbados Rum XO
- Flor de Caña Centenario 18
- Havana Club Añejo 3 Años
- Havana Club Añejo 7 Años
- Havana Club Añejo Reserva
- Havana Club Plata
- Matusalem Classico
- Mount Gay Eclipse Silver Rum
- Mount Gay Extra Old Barbados Rum
- Pyrat XO Reserve Planters Gold