View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 01:08 PM   #46
Edward Hamilton
Founder

The best rum has to be a 'ti punch. Not too sweet, if you make it right. No bitter ingredients and easy to make, especially at home.

1) Slice a small chord of lime off the side of a lime - mostly rind. Drop into a small glass.
2) Pour about a 1/4 of a barspoon of Petite Canne Sugar Cane Syrup over the lime.
3) Pour 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 ounce of Neisson Rhum Agricole Blanc over the lime and sugar and stir. The syrup will dissolve almost instantly.

Add a couple of ice cubes if you like. Wait a minute for the drink to chill and enjoy.

You don't need 2 oz of rhum agricole because it should be 100 proof. If you need more rhum, have two of these but I never drink three.

My other favorite drink, other than a daiquiri which is slightly harder to make is simply
some Hamilton 86, amount according to how the day is going.

Add about half that amount Hamilton Jamaican Pimento Dram and fill the glass with orange juice and ice. Stir and enjoy. If you're fancy put some mint or a lime slice on top.
Ministry of Rum

When I dream up a better job, I'm going to take it. In the meantime, the research continues.
Edward Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote