View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 09:04 PM   #1
mamajuana

Default Rum of the Month July 2014 - Ron Del Barrilito 3 Star Rum

I hope I'm not over stepping here but I've noticed this was not updated in a while. I have the reserves and collections to update this for years.

So My choice is: Ron Del Barrilito 3 Star Rum. AKA Ron Del Barrilito Tres Estrellas.

Back round:

"Ron del Barrilito 3 Star rum is produced in Bayamón Puerto Rico by the Fernández family, which has been producing rum in the area since 1804, making it the oldest rum manufacturer in Puerto Rico. The rum is first blended and then aged for a minimum of 6 years."

This rum is simply amazing. I frequent the many liquor stores in Buffalo and the surrounding areas this paid off with this amazing bottle for about 30.00. There were 2 left on a shelve only place I ever saw them.

Here is my review on rumratings

"This is a great rum. It comes of soft but that quickly changes into a strong smokey flavor. This is a great rum that reminds you what you are drinking. The smell is also great. I was lucky to find a store in town that had 2 bottles left. I may go get the other if it is still there."

I have revisited this bottle several times and its almost to and end and each time I love the experience. I highly suggest this buy to anyone who is able to get it.

mamajuana is offline   Reply With Quote