View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 11:29 PM   #1
rustyntabatha

Default Hello From Pleasure Island

I Am Just Recently A Rum Enthusiast. I Started By Accident When A Neighbor Gave Me A Bottle Of Captain Morgan Private Stock. Then Shortly After My Second Bottle Of Private Stock A Friend Brought A Bottle Of Ron Zacapa Centenerio 23 Anjios. It Was Increadible And I Was Hooked. Tryed To Find It Around It Around Were I Live And Couldn't. So I Got A Bottle Of Bacardi 8, Then A Bottle Of Mt Gay Eclipse. ( This Is Nothing Like The Mt Gay I Had Sampled In Key West. I Think It Was A Reserve Or Somthing So Help Would Be Great On That One. ) And Several Others But I Aquire 2 Bottles Of The Ron When My Brother Went To Mexico On A Cruise So Now I Am In Search Of A Wat To Get My No Favorate Rum Without Have To Go To Mexico...... Or Maybe Thats A Good Excuse To Go On A Criuse Every 2 Weeks Or So..... I Found This Site When A Fellow Mardi Gras Revelor And I Got On A Discussion Of Rum To Wich We Both Were Happy To Find Someone Besides Ourselves To Talk With About This Increadible Spirit...... So Thanks For Being Here On The Web.
I'm Sure My New Friend Will Be Along Soon

RUSTY PARKER
ORANGE BEACH, AL
rustyntabatha is offline   Reply With Quote